Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 29

I didn’t sleep at all well last night, probably something to do with the fact that I can’t cope with caffeine, but had 2 caffeinated coffees while watching the skiing yesterday (some people just never learn!)  We had an early start as we had to be at breakfast by 06:45.  I had a really good breakfast of fruit salad, yoghurt, poached egg with tomato, mushrooms and potato cake and chocolate mousse!  I kid you not!

Our transport arrived at 07:25 and we set off for Dubai airport.  Got to the airport and Rox and I accomplished our mission of buying bottles of Baileys to bring home.  We did the usual hanging about that happens in airports and finally boarded our plane right on time.

I found flying in the day waaaay better than flying at night, I’d never do a night-time flight again if I could avoid it.

We landed right on time at Durban airport, and then waited an hour for our luggage to arrive on the carousel… not the best welcome home ever!

And that was that!  Holiday over!

No comments: